Others often comment that I tend to post things on facebook in three different languages; Danish, Norwegian and English. I do, and I honestly don't see why that is a problem, as I consider myself a fluent speaker of all three.
See, in order to fluently speak a language, you need to be able to express your innermost thoughts and emotions as precisely as possible, and in order to do that, you need to be able to THINK in that langauge.
When you think in a language, at least, this is how I do it, it is as if you hear someone speak to you in that language. When I write, I don't sit and think about the words. It is almost as if there is a person who speaks that language standing behind me, and I am just writing down what they say; y'know?
So, as this is a trilingual blog, I will make posts in all three languages. Deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment